Renata Batista-Brito, Ph.D.
Former Ph.D. Student
Postdoctoral Fellow, Jessica Cardin Lab
Neurobiology, Yale School of Medicine
Education and Training
- 2011: Ph.D. in Developmental Biology Program at NYU School of Medicine, USA; Graduate Gulbenkian program on Biomedicine, Portugal
- 2003: M.Sc. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Paris VII University, Paris; France and Porto University, Porto, Portugal
- 2001: B.Sc. in Biochemistry, Porto University, Porto, Portugal
- Developmental transcriptional program in cortical interneuron subtype specification.
- Role of interneurons in network communication.
- Developmental basis of neurological disorders.